FreeLance
In your opinion, what would be the number of ZV28s you would recommend for a  3500 square foot performance venue? Music content would be mostly House/EDM/Bass genres.
Also, is the price the same per cabinet with either inboard or outboard amplification/processing configuration?

Thank You,

FreeLance
Quote 0 0
David Lee

Hi FreeLance,

It’s better to have more than you need than not enough. If the entire 3500 square feet is open space for the sound system, I would recommend at least four ZV28s, with as many more as possible if you want really intense sound levels. If part of the 3500 square feet is occupied by bars, bathrooms and booths, I’d still recommend four for fairly intense levels, with at least two if you’re concentrating the sound on a portion of that space as a dance floor.

The cost per cabinet works out very slightly higher when the amps are supplied separately. If you’d like to speak with someone about the specifics of your room and system, we’d be happy to get into the details with you. If you can supply floor plans, CAD drawings or photographs, we’ll help you work out the best equipment combination and placement for your venue.

Best,

David Lee
Quote 0 0
FreeLance
Thank You for the reply David, about what I was figuring. I will get with you & your team once I have the deal finalized for the property.

Thank You,

Lance
Quote 0 0